[Question #683526]: Interaction problem between two bodies - Direct Shear

I have been trying to simulate the direct shear test in YADE version 1.20.0. I am able to construct the code upto the point where the box moves to create shearing in the sample. But there is a problem in the simulation at the last step. When I try to apply a permanent force on the plate to induce a constant normal load condition on the sample, the plate passes through the sample as if there is no interaction between the bodies at all.  The expected behaviour is that the plate applying load on the sample permanently. But it doesn't seem to happen.

 Kindly help me with this issue. I have attached the link to the code below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jiS_ndotegcLJJsVmaaTnFvdhcZfkMeV/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance.