Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Luc OGER gave more information on the question:
Here the cmake comannd which is really the simplest one :
cmake DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install -DPYTHON_VERSION=3 -DDISABLE_SAVE_TEMPS=1 -DENABLE_MPI=OFF ../trunk

and I have tried to compile and run yade on several machines, but the "simplest" comparison test is the following :
on the same laptop with new Intel processor (see #35) both Opensuse 15.1 and Ubuntu 19 generates the same bitmask error (see#28)

on th same old PC with older intel processor  (see #35) the openuse 15.1
gave the answer as #28 BUT the UBUNTU 19 gave the answer #35

Sorry but I am unable to answer to the #39 request as i don't know how
and where to look for...