Re: [Question #682290]: the correct use of collider.avoidSelfInteractionMask ?

Janek Kozicki posted a new comment:
Only to clarify:

* the bug list on i7-2600 is the same as on i7-6700HQ
* AND the masks are working on i7-2600 AND not working on i7-6700HQ ?

I ask only because I would expect that when the mask is working, the bug
list would be different. And I expect that the bug list is different
depending on linux kernel configuration, which can have different
defaults in each linux distribution.

So please check if the buglist is the same in both of these cases:

1. “same old PC with older intel processor (see #35) the openuse 15.1 gave the answer as #28”
2. “BUT the UBUNTU 19 gave the answer #35”

If the buglist is the same, then we need to find more differences
between suse 15.1 and ubuntu 19 on i7-2600 processor.