Re: [Question #683526]: Interaction problem between two bodies - Direct Shear

Akm posted a new comment:
Can anyone please tell me where I have gone wrong with the code? The
'dynamic' property is deprecated as listed in the Yade documentation. So
I am using the 'Fixed' parameter to specify the body's movement. I have
tried several ways but when I apply a permanent force on the main plate,
the plate just passes through the spheres without any interaction. I am
unsure about why this is happening. Help would be very much appreciated.