Re: [Question #683653]: Disable a cell in YADE?

Son Pham Thai gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your response!  I did not post the MWE because there is no
error with the script. What I am asking is: Is there any way at this
moment in YADE, one can disable / eliminate a cell ? For example, some
function like: set the  conductivity of the cell as 0, or more simple,
just delete the cell from the system, etc.

In case that you still insist on why I did not use the cylindrical
container, instead of cubic container that I am using now, please see
this question [1]. I could not  find the way to do the triangulation for
the case of cylindrical boundary.

Regards,
Thai-Son

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/681336