Re: [Question #683488]: saving data

Jinny Kim is still having a problem:
Hello,

I am still struggling with saving the data and showing the result in the 3D rendering window.
If I want to use qt.View by using the saved data after running the simulation in the background (batch mode), what kinds of parameters that I have to save? I am thinking to save positions, velocities, angular velocities, and orientation of all particles. Is it enough to see the result in the 3D rendering window?

Anyone knows any examples related to this work?

Thank you for your help in advance and please help me!!!

Jinny Kim