[Question #683706]: contact law between bodies with different materials

I am confused about the contact between two bodies with different materials. for example, My assembly consists of two kinds of material: 1. sand which is FrictMat; 2. cement which is CohFrichMat:
####
sand = FrictMat(young=30e9,poisson=0.3,frictionAngle=radians(30),density=2650.0,label='sand')
cement = CohFrictMat(young=30e9,poisson=0.3,frictionAngle=radians(30),density=2650.0,isCohesive=True,normalCohesion=1e8, shearCohesion=1e8,label='cement')
O.materials.append(sand)
O.materials.append(cement)
####
In the simulation, there will be sand-sand contact, sand -cement contact and sand-cement contact.
what I am confused is how to define the engines, I guess it should be:
#####
O.engines=[
    ForceResetter(),
    InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
    InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(),
         Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow = True,setCohesionOnNewContacts = True)],
        [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment()]
    ),
    NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.4),
]
#####
I wonder if it covers all the interactions?  that is, I guess
(1)for sand-sand contact, "Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()"  and "Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()" cover it;
(2) for cement-cement contact, " Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys" and "Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment()" cover it;
(3) then what is for sand-cement contact? It seems that there is not something like "Ip2_FrictMat_CohFrictMat_somePhys()" .
So if the engines have already covered all the interactions, what kind of contact law yade uses for dealing with sand-cement interaction?
Many thanks,
Leonard