Re: [Question #683706]: contact law between bodies with different materials

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,
Many thanks for your example.
Now it is clear for me about sand-cement contact, and I still have a question:
In your case, only cement-cement interaction is CohFrictPhys, sand-sand and sand-cement are both FrictPhys.
What I want to achieve for the simulation is that cement-cement and cement-sand are CohFrictPhys (because I suppose cement has adhesion with cement as well as sand), and sand-sand is FrictPhys.
Do you know how to define the contact (or engines) for this case?
Thanks!
Leonard