Re: [Question #683336]: Yade-OpenFoam-coupling delete the particles outside the fluid cells

Anqi H is still having a problem:
Hi Deepak, you are right. The system is not stable as the courant number
increases to a large number very fast, it may be due to my fluid domain
was set up too short. Some particles fly out that hang the simulation as
well, for which I'm not too sure if it was because of icoFoam being a
transient solver, and the particles were placed very close to the inlet
patch.

I have another question, as I'm thinking of using pimpleFoam solver for
the same problem (laminar flow through a square pipe), I was wondering
if I disable paticle motion by setting b.dynamics = false and
b.state.vel = (0,0,0) but still include them in fluidCoupling ID list,
would this setup be suitable for studying the fluid flow in the porous
media? Thank you.