Re: [Question #683776]: Some Problems about Direct Shear Test

Xue lihua gave more information on the question:
Hello, Jan!
Thank you very much for your help!
The problem I encountered was that if I opened Yade in the terminal and then entered the command line by line, after typing O.bodies.append (Symort.textExt ('/tmp/compressed.txt', format='x_y_z_r'), I would be able to generate pre-prepared particles. Besides that, i have confirmed that the positions of boxes are correct. But if I type: yade-j 12 xx.py (xx.py is my script file)    directly into the terminal, It will report an error which means that no particles can be found. (For some reason, please forgive me for not presenting the error information to you right now.)
I suspect that the operation of importing particles is correct, but there was an error in the simulation of the direct shear process, so I presented all my code.