Re: [Question #683336]: Yade-OpenFoam-coupling delete the particles outside the fluid cells

Deepak proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I need to have a look at the case, boundary conditions and things to
identify why this happens (my best bet is bad physics/numerical settings),
paraFoam can be used to view parallel cases, did you have a look into the
openfoam documentation/coupling documentation? The methods to post process
parallel
cases are there ..

https://cfd.direct/openfoam/user-guide/v6-paraview/
https://yade-dem.org/doc/FoamCoupling.html#post-processing