Re: [Question #683913]: ThermalEngine not defined/active yet?

Yaniv Fogel gave more information on the question:
OK, just noticed this remark in the installation documents [1] -
"Installation from source code is reasonable, when you want to add or modify constitutive laws, engines, functions etc. **Installing the latest trunk version allows one to use newly added features, which are not yet available in packaged versions."**

I guess I'll have to install from source code...

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html?highlight=install