Re: [Question #683934]: Bond broken and non movement of cohesive particles

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bCS_w917aP0Tr_Jfy6YfN20c9W0cdJYM?usp=sharing
> Note: Kindly download the particle file using the download link above to impor the particles.

Note: Kindly make your question self-contained [1] (also see below)

Try to make a MWE [1], I think something like 8 + 8 predefined particles for lower and upper part should be enough to illustrate the problem.
Often you can find the problem yourself creating such MWE.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask, section "Please, no external
links!"