[Question #684018]: unbreakable clumps to breakable ones(glued spheres)

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to convert a compact clumps to a glued spheres; the spheres inside of each clump become cohesive meanwhile the spheres of two different clumps remain without cohesion, however they may be in contact after compaction phase.

I know this type of operation is possible in Yade, but I seek a method more practical in the way that after releasing spheres from a clump the spheres inside this clump become cohesive with a given cohesive material definition.

Thanks a lot