Re: [Question #684078]: Why is the strain equal to 0 in the triaxial test in my codes?

Rong Zhao gave more information on the question:
I am using ubuntu19.10 on VM15, so the yade version is yade_2019.01a. In
this system, codes of DEVIATORIC LOADING seems to do not work, so the
strain is always equal 0.

However, when the same code was conducted in my ubuntu118.04.3 LTS
operating system (yade version is yade_2018.02b), the strain varied.

I do not understand the above phenomenon.