Re: [Question #683238]: Memory usage is too high

Chu posted a new comment:
Thanks for Robert.
I may have caused a misunderstanding in #5.Please allow me to re-describe it.
I compiled newest trunk and rerun my script.It seems work sometimes.Actually,I did not know when and why memory usage increase,and it still occur sometimes,but not often.

I set

flow.defTolerance=-1
flow.meshUpdateInterval=-1

and it doesn't seem to work.

Fortunately,I can continue my work.If memory usage doesn't increase
during the initial period of the simulation,it will never
increase.Similarly,if it increase,it will continuously increase,even if
I pause the simulation.