Re: [Question #684181]: Spheres are passing through in a new model when they interact

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I'm afraid nobody is going to download source files on dropbox.
1/ If you want to communicate source code I would suggest to create a gitlab account so you can clone yade's repository under your account and push changes there.
2/ Even so, it is high demanding to ask others to compile and run some code, so don't expect too much.

For your problem. I would suggest to inspect the existence of an
interaction between the two spheres first, then the values in IGeom and
IPhys. Python plots are not helpful at this point.

Bruno