[Question #684226]: install yadedaily in Ubuntu16.04

hi everyone:
    My Ubuntu version is 16.04 and i want to install yadedaily with deb file. when i search the installation method in there i found the answer in [https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/678447].
    In this qustion,  the website to install the deb file is for ubuntu 18.04 and  i know i should change  bionic to xenial .
    But when i type those code to the Terminal,  it show that "error 404:Not Found".  At the same time, when i was trying to visit  this website, the same errors appeares again.
    So,  i want to know how to install yadedaily for my system?(ubuntu 16.04)