Re: [Question #684117]: Bug in Calculating getSaturation in TwoPhaseFlow Engine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
The getsaturation function uses porevolumes which depend on
“computePoreBodyVolume()” and that  is only called when you run
initialization(). Two options are to re run initialization() each time
you want to compute saturation or we need to wrap
computePoreBodyVolume(). I’ve never used this engine so i don’t know the
consequences of re running initialization() multiple times. Report back,
if it doesn’t work I will wrap  computePoreVolume() for you so you can
call it in python before computing saturation.

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/blob/master/pkg/pfv/TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp#L3228