Re: [Question #684316]: the meaning of vtu.file parameters

procrastinator posted a new comment:
Hi Robert,
yeah, I know the recorders.  what I want to mention is that,  under the generic recorders, there are stress and bstresses.  when I export all to a vtu.file and then import into the Paraview, there are properties named, normal stress and shear stress.

In my opinion, these names should be consistent with each other. But
they are not the same, so I just curious about which one is which one.

best,
yong