Re: [Question #684881]: Introducing viscous forces in a liquid bridge

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello Jerome,

Thanks for the feedback.
ViscElCapMat would indeed be the closest to what I am looking for but I can not find the theoretical details of the law, in particular the implementation of the viscous contributions.
In my case and according to theory, the normal viscous force is proportional to the relative translational velocity between two  particles with a damping coefficient which is a function of the separation distance between the two particles.
The tangential viscous force is proportional to both the relative translational and rotational velocities with two damping coefficients which are again functions of the separation distance between the particles (Washino et al, Powder Technology 302 (2016) 100-107).
So this sounds more tricky....
??
My best wishes

Fr.