Re: [Question #684881]: Introducing viscous forces in a liquid bridge

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

That's a very interesting option; the previous theory of viscous contribution of bridges (evoked above) was derived
indeed from Reynolds equation of lubrication.
Where can I get all the theoretical details of  Law2_ScGeom_ImplicitLubricationPhys and references ??
I don't see viscosity as an input parameter ??
Aren't there any technical difficulties with YADE dealing with two different interaction laws for the same
 couple of particles ??

All the best,

Fr.