Re: [Question #685082]: errors in plot, print, save file, micro data, time step, 3D show

> 1- Yes, I get an empty file which only contains the first line of
title as e11, e22 .... , but no data is in the file (I want to make a
clear and organized text file for post proccesing)

here you have no step/run in the script and at the end save the data, so the file is saved empty.
Try something like
O.run(100,True)
plot.saveDataTxt('results')

> 2- When I add "PyRunner(command='checkUnbalanced()',realPeriod=2)" to
code in O.engines or those 2 print lines at the end of the code, the
plot window doesn't show up

do you get any error (in the terminal)?

> 3- still I don't get any output for contact forces (let say data in saved file or plot)
> for i in O.interactions:
>    id1,id2 = i.id1,i.id2
>    fn = i.phys.normalForce
>    fs = i.phys.shearForce

Because you did not output them in the script. I answered "how can I get micro information". By that code, you got fn and fs for all contacts and you can do whatever with it (save, plot, ...).
The correct output method really depends on what you want. Contact force history of a specific contact? All forces? At one time, multiple times? ...

> 4- in the plot command, the 'i' vs 's11,s22,s33' don't show up

because it is replaced by another 'i', use 'i', 'i ', 'i  ', ... [1]

> 5- I don't know the direction of 1,2,3 axises. is it like 3 for
vertical axis, 2 for the horizontal axis and 1 for the third one?

s11 is just a variable name, so 11 does not mean anything strict.
According to your history() function:
>  e11=-triax.strain[0], e22=-triax.strain[1], e33=-triax.strain[2],
>  s11=-triax.stress(0)[0], s22=-triax.stress(2)[1], s33=-triax.stress(4)[2]
11 = x, 22 = y, 33 = z

> triax=TriaxialCompressionEngine(
> Engine::action(): This engine is deprecated, please switch to TriaxialStressController if you expect long term support.

as the error says, consider using TriaxialStressController instead of
TeiaxialCompressionEngine

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#multiple-figures