Re: [Question #685223]: what are the input variables to get the micro-stress firled

nobody is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,
In your MWE, you use (b.mystress = stresses[b.id] ),  this command and then export it.

while here[1]. the micro-stress part mentioned that first we need to get
the per-particle stress given by bodyStressTensors.

here in my opinion, what you've done is just to get the per-particle
stress.

After that, we need to use this command: stress =
s[b.id]*4.*pi/3.*b.shape.radius**3/TW.volume(b.id). as [1] mentioned we
need to  re-normalize it in order to obtain the micro-stress.

overall, in my opinion, I think this is (stresses[b.id] ) to get the per-particle stress.
stress = s[b.id]*4.*pi/3.*b.shape.radius**3/TW.volume(b.id)  this is to get the micro-stress.

I don't know my understanding is right or not.

if your opinion is right, which means per-particle stress is the same as
the micro-stress filed??

can you help me to understand this more thoroughly?

best,
yong

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#microstressandmicrostrain