Re: [Question #685223]: what are the input variables to get the micro-stress firled

nobody is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

I did as you said, the result is the same as you posted, but I didn't
fully understand what does this mean and why we need to do this, can you
explain a little bit more.

#########################
elcome to Yade 2018.02b
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `caskdy'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view (use h-key for showing help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

In [1]: listOfIds = range(len(O.bodies))

In [2]: O.bodies.append(Body())
Out[2]: 0

In [3]: print(listOfIds[0])
IndexError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>()
----> 1 print(listOfIds[0])

IndexError: list index out of range

yong