Re: [Question #685279]: Error in using TriaxialStressController

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
I read the wiki to learn about functions in yade and some of the
examples. So made a code based on those and now want to change it in a
way I want, the last code (for recording video) in based on
"TriaxialCompressionEngine". It wokrs but the porblem is it gives me an
error to change the engine to "TriaxialStressController". I tried by my
self but got the aforementioned errors. In the first version code I
made, the young was not a syntaxt error. so, is it like it changes if we
wanna use "TriaxialStressController"?