Re: [Question #685296]: export data with NaN in two data files

nobody confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Jan,

which means I can not get the results like this as I mentioned in #1:

##############
# i CN porosity
3000 1.92 0.662186625
6000 3.32 0.65279675
9000 3.52 0.652999125

####
# i unbalanced
2500 0.527135373123
5000 0.137454303934
7500 0.00701580820745

######################

even though we can set whatever variables we want to save it to a txt
file, like this:
plot.saveDataTxt('CN.txt',vars=("i","CN","porosity")),we just want to
save "CN" and "porosity" in this 'CN.txt' file.

we use plot.addData before to include the unbalanced force.  so no
matter what we do, as long as we export them into several files, we will
get the NaNs values.

I think maybe another way to avoid this and get the results I want is to
use the pure python method to create a file and then record the data.

or we can still get the results I want by using plot.adddata?

best,
yong