Re: [Question #685331]: NameError Traceback (most recent call last)

> repeatedly

because the error is encountered repeatedly in PyRunner

> Since I have defined "history()", I don't know what is the problem.
> NameError: name 'history' is not defined
>
> while 1:
>     O.run(1000, True)
> def history():

as the error says, history() is not defined.
Python reads and executes the code line by line. It first reads some running, but history() is defined afterwards (where Python has not yet been and has no clue what is there).
Defining history() before O.run should do the trick

cheers