Re: [Question #683238]: Memory usage is too high

Chu is still having a problem:
Dear Robert,

I'm sorry to tell you that the memory leak may still occur. I run the script in #9, and the result[1].I have some details:
1. After I pause Yade, the memory usage is still increase, at about 500MB/h.
2. The memory leak occur randomly.I run the same script 5 times,and the leak occur 2 times.It's weird, right?
3. When I set flow.defTolerance=-1 and flow.meshUpdateInterval=-1 , the leak still occur.[2] It means the memory leak without re-triangulation?

I use Yade 20191010-2428~bf906f7~bionic1.
Thanks for your any suggestion.

[1]https://s2.ax1x.com/2019/10/22/KGVce1.png
[2]https://s2.ax1x.com/2019/10/23/KJiXdK.png