Re: [Question #685707]: Periodic flow and permeability

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello Jibril,

I'm not sure you'll find solace in my answer, but a quick review of your
post lead me to these two points:

1st point: In the MWE you present, you are indexing cells before a
triangulation is created. FlowEngine builds the triangulation during the
first time step that it is active. So it would be necessary to make a
step (O.run(1,1)) before assigning pressures. Alternatively, you could
use flow.emulateAction()[1] to create the triangulation without running
a mechanical timestep.

2nd point:
># Solver >0 not supported for PBC

Should not be true for yadedaily versions and compiled trunk versions.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.PeriodicFlowEngine.emulateAction