Re: [Question #685847]: calibration of CPM model

elastic behavior is controlled by young and poisson parameters. These
values should be calibrated first and left unchanged for the inelastic
part of the calibration.

The inelastic behavior is controlled by the rest of parameters you mentioned.
If you do not find good strength for no parameter combination, maybe the material model is not suitable for your case.

There might be several reasons, e.g. the strength is correct, but after
failure, the pores are collapsed and new particles comes to contact
"shadowing" the strength..

Could you post the final compaction file (I have tried your code, but
after relatively long time without finish I have quit it)?

cheers