Re: [Question #685647]: Problem in CHOLMOD test with GPU acceleration

Chu confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Robert,

I think the question is that the SuiteSparse does not link to
libcublas.so correctly, even though I got CUBLAS library: CUBLAS_LIB=
/usr/local/cuda/lib64/libcublas.so

Actually, there is no libcublas.so in cuda/lib64. I found the
libcublas.so in /usr/lib/x86-64-linux-gnu, so I created a soft link to
libcublas.so in the cuda/lib64.

I'm afraid that compiling SuiteSparse without sudo may be useless,
because of the write permission in /usr/local. I compiled the
SuiteSparse under root account.

Now it is work, and GPU was called by gpu.sh

Appreciate for your help and your work on GPU acceleration.

Cheers