[Question #686076]: Problem of Bodies rotation

I hope to design a plane named IDGround, it can rotate with the given velocity, and it can be controlled to start, stop, change the speed and the direction in the simulation.
I used the pack.sweptPolylines2gtsSurface to establish the plane, and used the O.bodies[i].state.angVel to set the velocity. It can rotate. But the plane is combined by two triangles, so there are two bodies in the plane, and each of them rotates around the itself axis.  I hope both of them rotating around a given axis. How can I change my code as follows??
Thank you very much.

Yang Yi

positionGround = [
                 Vector3(0,0,0),
                 Vector3(1,0,0),
                 Vector3(1,1,0),
                 Vector3(0,1,0)
                 ]
Ground = pack.sweptPolylines2gtsSurface([positionGround], capStart=True, capEnd=True)
IDGround = O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(Ground, color=(1,0,1)))

def myRotation():
    for i in IDGround:
        O.bodies[i].state.angVel=(0, 0, 1)

O.engines = [
    ForceResetter(),
    InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(), Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
    InteractionLoop(
        # handle sphere+sphere and facet+sphere collisions
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(), Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
        [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]),
    NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(-9.8, 0, 0), damping=0.001, label='down'),
    PyRunner(command="myRotation()",iterPeriod=400000)
    # RotationEngine(rotationAxis=(0, 0, 1), angularVelocity=10.0, rotateAroundZero=True, zeroPoint=(0, 0, 0))
    ]