Re: [Question #686024]: micro strain-paraview

Alireza Sadeghi is still having a problem:
Hello Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for your help. Actually the recent code (less particles) works great, and I can open the micro strain in paraview without any problem. But when I increased the number of particles as it was in the question (coke=((1.875e-3,500),(0.9475e-3,1367),(0.50125e-3,10618))), it does not work. My problem is "why the code does not work when I increase the number of particles?"
I tried it several times. Without any changes, when I increase the number of particles, I can't reach to micro strain.
Thank you very much again.

Best Regards,

Alireza