Re: [Question #686024]: micro strain-paraview

Alireza Sadeghi is still having a problem:
Dear Bruno,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I am not sure that the problem is in post processing. Because in low particles sample, the strain on the boundary is occurding to prescribed deformation, but when I increased the number of particles, the strain on the boundary does not follow the prescribed deformation. That is my problem.
What do you mean about prescribed motion to all bodies?Do you mean that I set a motion to each particle?What can it show?
thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Alireza