Re: [Question #686571]: Access to UNV facets

Przemek posted a new comment:
Sorry, my last comment was not described precisely. My fault.

I'm using this geometry (rod) in O.engines section, that's why I didn't attach it earlier.
It rotates and translates. And I want to apply a function which depends on area and position of each facet in current iteration (area is constant, but position changes due to the combined motion).
So, I want to have an access to to this data.

I hope that this description is more understandable :)

Przemek