Re: [Question #686177]: Compilation Issues on Centos 7

Daniel Kiracofe confirmed that the question is solved:
Answering my own question in case anyone else has the same problem.  I
finally fixed this by removing the CentOS boost package (1.69),
downloading and compiling the latest boost package (1.71) directly from
the source.  This worked.  I don't know if this represents a bug in
YADE, a bug in Boost, or a problem with the CentOS packaging. One way or
the other it worked.