[Question #686692]: Create a pack in which the cylindrical particles and spherical particles are randomly distributed.

I would like to simulate a process in which a roller is used to spread cylindrical particles and spherical particles. So, first I need to create a pack which includes the random distribution of the cylindrical particles and spherical particles. I know the cylindrical particles and spherical particles can be generated using commands "cylinder()" and  "pack.SpherePack.makeCloud()", respectively.

Could you please give me some suggestions about how to create a pack  in which the cylindrical particles and spherical particles are randomly distributed?

Greatly appreciate your help!