Re: [Question #686840]: sintered particles - interaction law

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> How do I define this mechanical reference state in the code ??

Exactly with #1 of mentioned
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/236454.

It may just require to freeze (for b in O.bodies: b.dynamic = False)
then unfreeze your sample to avoid the consequences of this
"chronological offset" I mentioned in #3 of that link.

As you may have understood, it requires leaving
Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack and using
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment (which furthermore includes
adhesion !)