Re: [Question #686840]: sintered particles - interaction law

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello Jerome,

Thank you for your feedback...
In my case, my adhesion force is an expression depending on the width
 of the bridge between the two sintered particles (and surface tension);
so I guess I have to implement it explicitely...and try to copy the way it has been
 done for Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment and introduce a new
 adhesion  interaction in option in this well known cohesive law. That's the good
strategy ??

All the best,

Fr.