Re: [Question #686840]: sintered particles - interaction law

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Let me precise what I mean because it's not clear indeed and has apparently no link
with the "yade" definition of adhesion...
I mean an attractive interaction force between the two sintered particles: the sintering force.
This force can be expressed as a polynomial function of the "neck" radius with a coefficient that scales
 with surface tension coefficient (Wakai et al, Acta Materialia, 109, 292-299 (2016))....

regards,

Francois