Re: [Question #687331]: How does the orientation of particle work in YADE?

socc is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot

I am just trying to confirm that I understand this parameter correctly.
(x,y,z) is the rotation axis, and w is the rotation angle but is expressed as a radians.
By letting x,y and z subject to a random uniform distribution, lets' say ranging from (-1,1) and making w range from 0 to 2*pi, I can go through almost every orientation of this particle. Am I correct?