Re: [Question #686318]: random dense pack with clumps

Grace Mejico gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan,
Thank you for your answer, as i read in those links , i understand  that its all about  a bug "I think it is a bug for this contact model and it should be modified from the source."  but the reason why i wrote this question its because i dont know how to delete that error. The model with spheres works correctly but once, i tried the replace clumps, that error appears. I dont have any idea how to " modify the source" as the comments in the links mention.

Thank you in advance, hope i can get a  solution, i was trying to
replace the word "JCFpmMat" to "JCFpmState" but the problem is that with
" state",the code doesnt work . I truly dont know how to solve it. How
can i solve the bug in replaceByClumps? Please