[Question #687404]: Simulation of a breakable clump of spheres mimicing the rock impct against a soil buffering

Hi there,
New here. The community is so good.
I am trying to mimic a scenario where a single particle consisting of several spheres (breakable) impacts against a soil buffering which is composed of polydisperse spheres under the gravity deposit. I want to check the velocity and energy after the impact under the effect of particle breakage.
I searched several models in advance and found that JCFPM seems a promising one since it is good for simulating rock.But I only found the functions without detailed explanation. That's why I am here, asking for veterans' ideas.
The fundamental question is that , does this model meet my needs? Like, supporting bondage break, and enabling assigning random bond strength to each bond to simulate the discontinuity in a rock? If so ,any reference or examples I can refer to ? If not, any other good idea?
Thanks a lot!
Japser B