Re: [Question #687386]: "Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin ()" engine problem

Pengfei Tan is still having a problem:
Thank you for providing me the information about how to choose engine
functors, Jérôme, but I still have the problem.

I want to consider the adhesive force between spherical particles. So, I used the "Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin ()" functor. My model also includes the cylindrical particles, which needs the following Law2 functors:
"Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),"
"Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),"
"Law2_GridCoGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),".

When I used the above four functors, I always encounter the issues
mentioned in the original question.  Could you help me check if the
"Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin ()" functor (for considering the
adhesive force between spherical particles) can be used together with
cylinders?

Merry Christmas in advance!