[Question #687514]: Ask help for the materials setting

I hope to simulate the coal seam collapsing, but my major is computer and control.  And  I  tried several different material about the particle. such as FricMat, CpmMat, ViscElMat....  But all of them has the following problme
(1)  The particle will  bounce if it collide the wall of boundary.
(2)  My friend to me to increase the damping of NewtonIntegrator, but it desnot work.   and if I increase the greavity, the particle will through the wall.

my engines is :
         ForceResetter()
         InsertionSortCollider()

So, please kindly tell me, which kind of material I should to use. and how to set the parameters   that the particle will not bounce.
Thank you very much