[Question #687783]: How can you report a bug in the bug reporting system if the only way to report a bug is via the bug reporting system?

How can you report a bug in the bug reporting process, if the only way to create bug items is by using the ubuntu-bug program? In other words, why did you remove the ability to file a bug via the web site?

For example, I want to report a feature regression with PulseAudio under Precise: I can no longer select an output device per application, and have it remembered as I used to under 10.10. This is a SEVERE problem, as I don't want all my desktop bloops and bleeps going out the same audio channel as my PSK31 application is using to talk to my HF transceiver! But, I cannot report a bug via the web site, and the bug reporting tool has no way for me to say "No dummy, this isn't a problem on one sound card, but a generic UI for Pulseaudio problem."

So I try to go to a more generic bug report against Precise - and guess what? There is, once again, no way to report a bug via the web site, https://thebestjuicerblender.com/ only via the tool!

What if the tool itself were crashing? How would you suggest I report that?