Re: [Question #687386]: "Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin ()" engine problem

Pengfei Tan is still having a problem:
Thanks, Jan.

I used the Yade 2018.02b + Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS. The error would occur
when the particles contact each other.

I understand the meaning of this error.  In my code, I used "
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys()" functor. So, as two particles whose
materials are defined by the "FrictMat" function collide each other,
Yade would assign the MindlinPhys theory to deal with the contact. My
model has the interaction between the cylinder (gridconnection) and
PFacet (gridconnection) which have friction properties. No law2 can
handle this contact which includes "GridCoGridCoGeom“” geomery and
“”MindlinPhys" thoery.

I would like to know if I can realize the following requirements:

For the contact between spherical particles, “
Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin()" would be used. For contacts including
the gridconnection, law2 functors such as
"Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()" and
"Law2_GridCoGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()" would be chosen by
Yade.