Re: [Question #687484]: decreasing speed of run after some cycle

Mahdeyeh is still having a problem:
Thank you Jan for your good advice and tips.

I appreciate your patience, please help me about follow questions:

1- For all polyhedars I has used blockedDOFs in 'zXY', but while I
locked particles, I saw some particles in own place rotate around Z axis
and these particle have "angMom" in Z axis. why it happens?

2- To  solve the above problem (question number 1), angMom and angVel
all particles have set zero, but again a few particles have amount in
angMom !! why??

3- Something different happens when I run this script in 2 system with  similar "ubuntu : 18.04, yade 2018.02b" but different number of core"2 Cores and 16 cores":
in system with 2 cores does n`t give follow error but in system with 16 cores it shows follow error continuously:
error: "WARN /build/yade-fDuCoe/yade-2018.02b/pkg/dem/Polyhedra_support.cpp:370 SolveLinSys3x3: error in linear solver" . Why does this error occur in one system but not in the other? And What is the reason for this error?