Re: [Question #688078]: Assinging a mass to a particle and applying displacment BC

mrhappy is still having a problem:
Hey Jan,

Thank you soo much for your reply. I have few follow up questions.
1. What are units for the mass? Is it in kg?
2. Where exactly can I place these lines in my current code?
3. I don't understand b.state.blockedDOFs = "xyz" . Lets say I want a fixed velocity of 3m/s in the x and y direction. How do I do that.

Thank you soo much. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!